VHA is an equal opportunity employer.
The Staff Accountant position is responsible for maintaining records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss. The position is also responsible for maintaining the general ledger and analyzing data and preparing reconciliation for month.
Role and Responsibilities
· Review AP and book any missing bills
· In charge of weekly check runs for both vendor and customers
· Preparing and entering journal entries; reviewing journal entries for appropriate coding, authorization and reasonableness
· Maintain monthly balance sheet reconciliation and general ledgers.
· In charge of answering customer related inquires.