As the leading distributor of prepaid wireless in US, VHA is committed to providing value and profitability to our partners and employees through the VHA Way. We focus on the prepaid wireless industry, and are the largest exclusive Master Agent for the Sprint Prepaid Group serving dealers nationwide in developing their retail business and sales of Boost Mobile brands.
At VHA, we are known for putting customers and employees first. As pioneers in prepaid distribution, our business model focuses on supplying independent retailers the best products and programs delivered on a simple and reliable basis. Throughout the years, we have built an undisputed reputation for trust, honesty, performance and customer service. We are focused on increasing long term sustainable value for our customers, investors, employees and communities.
VHA has grown from a start-up product distributor to a formidable national corporation in a very short period of time. The company was founded in 2001 by Vincent Huang in California as the first Prepaid Only Master Agent. Two years later, VHA became the largest Master Agent for Boost Mobile and continued its cross-country expansion to the Midwest, South and Northeast America. VHA now sells through its 1,800 dealers throughout the U.S.
Today, VHA is headquartered in Diamond Bar California with 100+ employees, 5 regional will-call centers and a network of 1,800 dealers. VHA is named one of the 2014 Best Places to Work in Greater Los Angeles by LA Business Journal.
Manage the day to day company or department operations while monitoring and managing operational costs. Make personnel decisions for operational support staff in accordance with company policies.
- Supervision of the supervisors, leads and associates at our Atlanta facility including both shipping and will call operations.
Will-Call & Warehouse Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all the daily order fulfillment and shipping functions and activities are performed accurately and completely, on a daily basis.
- Ensure team meets our 99.99% order fulfillment and inventory maintenance accuracy.
- Ensure team completes daily blind inventory counts.
- Maintain stock room organization and stocking standards.
- Conduct the annual end of year Inventory.
- Training and development of will-call associates.
- Management of off-site rental storage facilities.
- Coordinate with Internal account managers, Field account managers and other departments to assist with dealer support issues related to logistic and order fulfillment.
- Hold teams accountable to performing activities in adherence with standard operating procedures.
- Daily Metrics and reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the execution of all activities relating to facilities management per direction from, Director of facilities management.
- Training and development of head quarter’s facilities associates
- Management and execution of facilities management projects
- Manage facility’s vendor services and suppliers relationships.
- Hold teams accountable to performing activities in adherence with standard operating procedures
- All facility securities functions and activities as assigned
5 Years’ Experience.
Operations, Project and Facilities Management, 3PL, Metrics & Reporting